SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-112866

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    You want to skirt around the fact that you conpletely ignored the signifcant cashflow into the SYQ JV in the PLL quarterly that you claimed was missing despite it being clear to see?

I agree that PLL may not have had the cash available for continued calls for funds into the JV while maintaining liquidity if they hadn't raised. But they did. So did SYA. What's your point?

I also expect that there will be further cashflows into the JV noted in this quarter and potentially the next. PLL themselves have said that was one of the reasons they agreed that the first shipment of product be sold outside the OTA. Rampup costs $. I don't know the size of the next call, but given the amount they paid into the SYQ JV in the June qtr (listed in SYA's accounts) I wouldn't be surprised up to $25m. Payments to trade creditors lag and we dont know the exact timing of when SYQ will receive revenue from the first shipment. The JV will also need funds to cover the difference between the cost of production and what PLL pays for their upcoming 2 shipments.

Where we disagree significantly is the owe us comment. I assume the us you are referring to is SYA. I don't believe PLL owes SYA anything. If further calls are made by the SYQ JV, PLL will pay their share as they have been doing. I'm not sure you understand that the SYQ JV and SYA are 2 different companies or how JVs function.

Regardless your theory that PLL owes SYQ or is behind on payments has no factual basis and appears to be based on your inability to read financial statements.

What matters is PLL have been paying the required funds into the JV contrary to your claims. There isn't some outstanding debt from your "carrying the can" conspiracy.

You are still salty about AJM? You argued till you were blue in the face that everything was fine with the AJM accounts. Of course you were proven incorrect and PLS now owns that operation in the Pilbara. The creditors reports pin pointed the likely dates of 1st insolvency.

Best of luck to you. I'm happy for you and everyone else that has ridden the lithium wave. Wasn't a difficult thing to do. From what you have regularly posted about your prowess I assume you have well and truly made up for your losses at AJM. So move on.
    Last edited by Sjlasx: 11/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $843.4K 24.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 753 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 844248 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.