SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-112942

1. 3,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3019
    Is your main gripe that PLL hasn't opted to maintain it's percentage holding in SYA by participating in CRs?

Have you considered they have other priorities or that they are not primarily investors in other companies? They have their own ambitions and may see a better return by utilising funds internally than buying equity in SYA. You do understand that PLL investors have the ability to purchase equity in SYA directly and don't need the company to do it on their behalf?

As for fair value, not everyone wants to buy in at fair value. PLL has a knack for getting in well below what many would consider fair value. As a self described accountant you should know the meaning of fair value. If you are in fact a professional accountant, don't you feel any responsibility to avoid deceiving readers? Your claims that payments to SYQ were non-existent in the PLL accounts are demonstrably false.

If I'm not mistaken you seem upset that PLL chose not to carry SYA by pumping in funds to buy more equity. That is quite amusing considering you claim SYA carrys PLL.

My own profession and qualifications are none of your business. My own personal view is if one needs to resort to listing their resume to bolster an argument then it is lacking.

Your examination of the PLL 10q has been shown to be deeply flawed. Your profession and claimed experience doesn't change that - rather it suggests you should know better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.002(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $3.971M 128.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15697465 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 594033 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.