SYA 8.57% 3.8¢ sayona mining limited

Seriously, do you really need to reply!?You never hold anything...

1. 4,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Seriously, do you really need to reply!?
    You never hold anything but your oversize ego, that dictate you to come here and scream...you see I was correct....keep feeding him, in turn it does feed of you. Look at you posting non stop....I am correct....I am correct...I knew it.
    In mean time every post you do is time you will never recover.
    In mean time, some of us have made a lot of money with SYA, me included.
    So yes you are correct, the price of the SP is dropping, but your ego is making you poor, and you made sweet nothing with SYA, you are wasting your time in a forum where no one care about your poor attitude towards those that are loosing paper money, those tht had the guts to buy in and hold. I hope you read my post several time, because...maybe...maybe...you will undestand that you might need to spend your time with your loved one, or do something that is really important for your life than feeding your ego.
    Every second you waste here could alo be spend to make yourself a better investor...and that every one that ask you to move on are actually doing you favor...don't waste precious time here....it will not give you anything than a bigger ego.
    This is also good for your friends, The Bot Tom feeder, and the burn prick.
    With abit of luck, and intelligence, you will unerstand that my post isn't as bad as it seems....
    Last edited by MilesCC: 11/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $391.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $2.282M 61.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8227954 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1431220 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.