SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-112986

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Do you really think that others on Hot Copper actually listen to or heed what others have to say. I had some views back in March long before your arrived here and took the opportunity based on my views to ' reduce ' and leverage my investment dollars elsewhere. That has paid off for me , as well as a few others who would have taken action on some research notes on a couple of others. So not all of my plays but a nice sprinkling of well timed entries.

In so far as my remainder of Sayona , this is a portfolio stock for me so I be happy to hold , trade , or recommend accumulation at below value prices. And everyone should know already the potential value here mate. Just as they would already know that Sayona has been one of the best trading stocks ....almost forever.

So you're actually NOT telling anybody anything they shouldn't already know.

The key to Sayona and its future success is to identify the ' Future ' opportunities that this company may or may not deploy and / or how it will go about developing its projects. So that is where the value is. The value is in the RESEARCH. And whether investors choose to stay , hold , enter , or go has got nothing do with me because I have made my decisions on that. And I don't feel guilty for that. If you want to on the other hand promote , foster , or precipitate others to SELL for what amounts to ZERO research .......well then not only does that sound like ' Advice ' which is prohibited , but you also then must take the responsibility of those investors who might take action on your sentiments , that will NOT likely get back in or perhaps miss out entirely when the stock price reversal comes.

For me personally , I don't have a problem with you thinking you can create more selling pressure from your numerous un-researched and unsubstantiated posts...because i just see it as an attempt to ' steel ' from others to clearly line your own pockets for yourself or you clients. I think the shorts know they can't cover to the extent that they would need to , and this might even get far worse if the stock were to capitulate more from these price levels. But what we've actually seen from all this past weeks trading is that BUY side interest has actually INCREASED substantially. So good luck with your strategy. I have mine ....you have yours , and I'm more than happy to stick with mine......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $690.5K 26.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1006481 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 9340548 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.