SYA 4.41% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-11338

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I read it as a positive note for Sayona. If the founder of CATL can be richer than Jack Ma, it told us that the EV era is real and happening now ( unlike 4 years ago when I first invested in Lithium stocks, it was more anticipation). The Lithium batteries demand has increased so much so which allows him to surpass Jack Ma's wealth. So, the big trend now is the green energy value chain stocks are hotter than tech stocks.

Yes, the green energy bloom is happening big time now, with China now fully steering their direction in producing EV, the rest of the world like Europe, US & Canada are all gear up for the EV race too. Sayona is definately in a favorable position. We have won the NAL bid and we are right in the middle of it.

What else? Tesla is Sayona/PLL's off take customer, Tesla has invested in Shanghai China too so the battery partnership with CATL doesn't come as a surprise. Tesla will definitely need more Lithium with its bigger market demand in China, US & Europe. I am still pondering what can come out with Tesla/CATL/Sayona kind of relationship, but I do hope some good things will come out in the future.

https://electrek.co/2021/06/28/tesla-signs-battery-cell-agreement-with-catl-race-secure-large-supply
    /

The link above is for further reference.

That's my opinion only. DYOR. Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $740.1K 22.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8670647 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1794630 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.