SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Takeoff i been thinking about this consolidation we keep...

1. 1,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Takeoff i been thinking about this consolidation we keep mentioning from time to time. Im not saying that we need a consolidation but it could be used a tactical play.
    There is no doubt the Sayona BEOT knows that retail is not a fan of our high S.O.I.

So going back to GT's catch up with BL. The beauty of it all was it gave an indication of BL's character and his intentions. The over-confidence he shows by saying things like the "you aint seen nothing yet" and also going to meet up with a shareholder that could easily mince words up "unintentially" and paint the wrong picture. He's a risk taker. Or he really wanted something from retail. Votes. Do you think that the catch up with GT could have been the pooftenth that he got the performance rights over the line with? Maybe, maybe not.
    The guy said he would take GT's suggestion about tackling shorts "under advisement" - like he didnt already know.
    The guy that said "he told those guys to sell that stuff" when referring to the bags of carbonate lying around NAL... not realising that Carbonate only has a shelf life of 12 months - doesnt know his own product. If you dont know about the timeframe in which you have to sell your own product which is a very important metric, then you are either incompetent, or, the crux of your focus is elsewhere. I dont think that BL's interests lie primarily with the product or the service, and if they dont, what would be the other motivating force? The money.

And if he is about the money, why would you not be kicking and screaming all the way down the slope while your 150m odd shares' value disappears? Unless he is absolutely in control of what is going on and his confidence has him believing that this will be right back on the prosperity trail in due course, or... these some alternative way that the descending share price is worth more to him. I do believe and hope it is the former.

You see i do believe we have been given plenty of information about what is going on. I do believe that we know enough in the market to see a fairer evalution. I do believe there is enough in the pipeline to see this ship correct its course due north.
    What i dont think we all know is whats going on in the back room. It is far too quiet and there seems to be far too much "acceptance" in this kind of value performance in what is supposed to be the foundation of SYA glory days.

Getting back to the consolidation point i was going to make at the beginning of this dribble that i will most probably wake up in the morning and wonder why the frig i posted it... Why wouldnt we consolidate and at least paint the picture to spark retail interest? Because we are not interested.

So we all know that consolidation doesnt increase the value of our holdings, we all know that high S.O.I isnt the deal breaker that wipes $1B dollars off our company's value? so why would we not do it? If at least for retail confidence? Because we are obviously not interested in sparking retail interest. Quite frankly i think the majority of us a correct in thinking we are in the middle of some institutional/retail rebalancing act. Tell me, what have you seen happen recently that would spark one bit of new retail interest?
    Not too much. The odd video covering what we already know? yada yada.

So when this "rebalancing" is complete, what do you do to get retail back interested? Companies have gone to the cleaners after been shorted for so long because there was no confidence in the company to purchase it back to new heights.
    If we slipped to 10c, or whatever the SP is when this lot have finished whatever it is that they are up to, then that would be an ideal time to consolidate. To a new investor that might not be privvy to the trend of our share price, it would be far more enticing to purchase units at $1.00 after a prolonged slide down the graph than it would if it was showing 10c.
    There could be a very good use for a consolidation. But that is only going to happen when retail investors "matter" to SYA again.
    Last edited by UndR8ed Cat: 15/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.