SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-114006

1. 1,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Sometimes something wonderful happens just once in a lifetime, and again sometimes you get a second chance.

Something wonderful happened to me today and it really matters to stop and appreciate these moments in life, and not dwell on the painful and difficult journey getting from start to the finish line. Good things come to those who wait, and after 4 years of up's and down's in a bureaucratic jungle that kept throwing obstacles at us we are finally at the goal of our dreams. Finally i was allowed to adopt my stepdaughter and she finally has a dad !

And if such a simple and common thing can take this long, think about what Team Sayona did in just 2½ - 3 years !
    every box ticked on time and within budget, and a great plan for growth ahead. - It's all going to be ok imo, i for one have faith in this company, and i am willing to wait until we reach our goals !

A few Quotes from one of my all time favorites - Peter Lynch:

“I don't think people understand there's 100% correlation with what happens to a company's earnings over several years and what happens to the stock.”Peter Lynch

“The very existence of doubt creates the conditions for a big gain in the stock once the fears are put to rest. The trick is to put your fears to rest by doing the research and checking the facts -- before the competition does.”Peter Lynch

Peter Lynch, in his best-seller One Up on Wall Street, lists the 13 characteristics of the perfect stock.
    One of them is this: "Institutions don't own it and the analysts don't follow it."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.