SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-114127

1. 17,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    I am still a bit mystified about how the Nemaska/Becancour supply chain will work.

From what I can tell, SC from Whabouchi will be trucked 400 km south to link with rail at Matagami, (I assume the road is an all weather road open all year around).

From Matagami to Becancour by rail, is about 900 km.

Because they are transporting SC, about 95% of what is transported will be waste, post-processing.

I gather Becancour is industrialised and fairly well populated.

Given that other minerals are also processed in Becancour or nearby, I am wondering what will happen to all the waste?

Is there a way of utilising the waste down there, or do they send it back to where it came from?

It seems to me that a 2,600 km round trip for product from Whabouchi to Becancour and then back again, is a hefty opex?

This is from one mine, what will it be like with five or ten?

Is it practical to have lithium hydroxide plants in the remote north of the province?

I ask this because the Kemerton and Kwinana lithium hydroxide plants in Western Australia, are in or near large population centres, (with much better prevailing weather conditions, all year round).

I realise Canada has a long history of mining, so I am sure they will figure something out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.