SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Aa there is nothing to dig further about SYA atm, just for the...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Aa there is nothing to dig further about SYA atm, just for the sake of the weekend, let's list all potential reasons why SP drop like this, think and chat:

1. Lithium Price drop. (Can't do much about it, supply demand will sort it out. Leading countries are all fighting for lithium, that shows the long term trend, while the spot price show short term trend.)

2. Company is not performing. (Simply disagree, why, we are producing)

3. Shorters shorting it. (Not sure how much the shorters are affecting our SP, no statistics around that, but they cannot short us forever! Nothing we can do, so let it be. AHs)

4. Institutions want to take control and acquire more shares. ( Well, if that is true, they can will scare retails, make us angry, then buy from market. We are angry and frustrated, but without real data showing their holdings increasing with SP drop, it is just another theory. Sometimes I even think, the more down tampers and angry SHs here, the quicker retails gonna sell out, and then SP will turn around.)

5. Whole market is crashing. ( Well, if that is the truth, then at least we have assets and making money, it is safer holding SYA then a lot of other lithium shares)

6. We do not need lithium anymore. ( Well, if you believe it, we are totally screwed. Our dream is gone. Whatever....)

7. There are institutions want us fail. (Who really? Shorters? They cannot bankrupt a producer unless No. 6 is true. Institutions bought in in the CRs? No way. Companies failed bidding on NAL? Maybe but how much power they have? Govt? You must be kidding right? )

8. BoD. ( They are humans, and have emotions, and must be frustrated with the SP too, just like us. Look at how many millions paper gain gone on their account??? Can they do much? They can improve, release more news, but will that really drastically increase our SP? Doubt it! They have power to influence the SP, and why would they want the SP to collapse? Are they all incapable doing their job? Well, who you reckon will do better? What can we do about it? not much)

9. Simply more and more people giving up. No institution is interested anymore, everyone is selling. (If that is the case, I just need to believe my gut feeling then, they are all F**kn wrong! If I am wrong, F** it, at least I tried and had a beautiful dream!)

10. Exit ASX200. ( Maybe, but that is just for the sake of SP dropping of all reasons above, and does not do anything with Lithium and our company. So whatever!)

Why our SP drop like this? I do not know, and cannot find a logical and convincing reason for it. But if we list all possible reasons, and think about them, maybe we can reach to a point to think, there is nothing to worry about, as long as we are mining and selling.

All have a good weekend. F it, and just let it be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.