SYA 0.00% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

I know most forum members don't care what others do with their...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    I know most forum members don't care what others do with their money, but, to try and be on the up & up (for transparency reasons), I had to purchase another 155,000 shares today. I got them at US .078c. It has just gotten to low to pass up. It hasn't gotten this low since 2 years ago (I think). I have had a poor attitude since the freebies were given out at the EGM. I just had to realize why I have held SYA for all these years. Where this company had been and is now is worlds apart. I still don't like the game management is playing to allow our top 20 investors to reap millions on the backs of the little guy. Greed unfortunately is very prevalent in the world today. I will just hang on & hopefully ride this along with management. I just can't see why the BOD would take up all their options and freebies if they didn't know what is in the future. A producing spod plant, first shipment sailed, cash in the coffer, government on our side, Moblan drilling results soon, and on & on & on. I am not giving advice (my opinions only). I am now therefore changing my sentiment to BUY from HOLD. Do your own DD & trust that you make the wise decision. GLTAH>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $314.3K 11.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 19041142 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2381111 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.