SYA 1.52% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-114567

1. 17,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1099

Nearly every new battery story I am seeing is about LFP.

This must mean something to SYQ while it is considering which way it will go when it goes down stream.

I would think a safe option would to be to co-develop downstream lithium carbonate and mid-stream lithium phosphate.

Both of those products can feed into the LFP stream but can also feed into the NMC stream if the demand is there.

As things evolve, it might be that lithium carbonate demand grows much faster than lithium hydroxide demand as LFP batteries become the dominant choice for energy storage.

“This might yet work out. The U.S. could possibly develop a locally sourced battery supply chain using domestically available materials that deliver all the range and none of the incendiary news footage slightly ahead of an EV demand spike. That's the cautiously optimistic dream of Mujeeb Ijaz, CEO and founder of
    Michigan-based Our Next Energy (ONE). He started the company in mid-2020 with a goal of solving the safety and range limitations of current battery technologies, and this plucky startup now has two potential solutions to these thorny problems, as we learned during an Automotive Press Association visit to the company's HQ.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/one-our-next-energy-lfp-nmc-ev-batteries-bmw-ix/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $334.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $920.0K 27.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
193 45292109 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 323659 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.