SYA 4.55% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-115096

1. 3,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    Yeh, I have had my issues with administrators before. Supposedly you cant make any "offensive" jokes. Over on the joke forum. Considering that offensiveness is subjective someone was bound to get upset at a joke I made about Monkey pox. After my post was moderated a few choice words were made and I was mute/banned temporarily. If you cant take a joke and its going to offend you.... like seriously the world has turned into snowflake central.

As for PLS. Didnt they have first shipment back in 2018. Which was back during the dark days. They had those days to learn from and experienced a massive surge in 2020-2021 on the back of the cash dump caused by covid. Why are we even comparing a company that did its first shipement 5 years ago to one that is legit still in transit. A massive amount can happen in 5 years....

An comparing SYA an up an comer to one that has been in the game far longer really is cross promotion Imo. Just to splurge rubbish about how good they think they are. No one cares, go do that on the PLS forum. Hang on a minute let me compare telstra to a phone company that just just started out of my best mates garage...... like seriously. Where do people get off with these ridiculous comparisons.

Congratulations champ the fully grown ape with years of experience and life lessons beat the baby. Thanks for the captain obvious point. But hang on a minute PLS aint *&% on Livent or Albermarle or Gangfeng....... Big fish little pond.

People making these comparisons are opening mouth first and thinking second. Shouldnt it be the other way around?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $87.26K 3.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 7147514 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6900415 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.