SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

What do you mean I'm suffering to get back to HC @John1933????...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    What do you mean I'm suffering to get back to HC @John1933???? I'm not suspended, I've been at church all weekend. I didn't know you cared so much, sounds like you really miss me I think I may have to up my posting frequency since you can't go the whole weekend from hearing about my thoughts

Everything is going how I said it would since I started posting. Initially said it would and keep dropping, to much ridicule and bulls telling me it was impossible. The other day I even said I EXPECTED at bounce to 13.5 to 14c and what do you know? It tried to go to that very spot 13.5c before falling. Everything is going as I expected. There are ups and downs along the way, bounces are to be expected. I would really like to exhaust the bulls now and have them try again for 13.5 to 14c another one or two times before ultimately failing and trapping more bulls before it heads back down to trigger all the juicy stop losses at 10c and keep heading down on panic. sneaky.png

Guess what happens on the 3rd Friday in September? Yes asx200 rebalance which means SYA is going to get smashed no matter what. SYA is very likely to be removed. Mandates state they must sell even for a loss as it doesn't really matter when they buy the incoming entrants for similar value and have more chance of going UP. Lithium stocks are in a downward spiral for the next 2-3 years of the bust cycle. Lithium forecast prices are frightening and should serve as a warning as what is to come. What GS wants is what GS gets. The biggest issue for now though is the asx200 removal and it's bye bye for SYA in 3 weeks. Remember the asx200 only wants QUALITY shares that go up hahahahaha

So now we got 10c stop losses, failed bounces to trap more bulls, and asx200 removal all in the next 3 weeks. Enjoy any bounce bulls. I said the other day the smarties already know what to do with any bounce. 10c is inevitable. Sub 10c is your destiny

Can't wait to buy at the 100 month moving average at 6.66c - exciting times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $427.9K 15.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 7480052 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 6654724 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.