SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-115317

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Well well well what an exciting day to be an SYA holder!

really liking the entertainment onthe forum here today. personal attacks, sensational claims on both ends of the spectrum, drop ins on the daily dump, classic HC fodder - and you get what you pay for here!

Moving along to today’s entertainment, I like to go to my gut reaction when I see my investment down 20% because the CEO got the boot. Out loud I exclaimed to nobody in the room “we’ll this is good news!” Immediate reaction, like a rewarding bowel movement.

why might you say is this good news when the uncertainty of the future brings us to a glass half empty perspective that today seems a sentiment that could easily run in perpetuity? Simply put - this finally shows some semblance of ACCOUNTABILITY in practice. Bankers who stumped up got the shits, CEO got turfed, welcome to business.

Go back and play the tape from the EGM. That was ME, there in person at the flash new offices on Eagle Street, with panoramic views BL vocally took note of to the shareholders in attendance before the meeting kicked off, asking the simple questions:

- what’s preventing you from coming back to shareholders at the AGM with a remuneration package that is consistent with corporate governance best practice rather than the current proposed shares to the CEO, and noting the voting dissent the proxies show?

the answer was a flat out fluff. And now we know why, the writing was on the wall and sums calculated, they were on their last chance and could be shown the door. And they have been, and good riddance to the grifters. One last grab from the cookie jar. Their bank accounts may be full but trust me ladies and gentlemen, karma has a fun way and long memory of rearing it’s fun and most judicial resolution on matters of intentional robbery.

But let’s all breathe and relax just for a moment. Stop, breathe.

We finally have ALL the ingredients in place for success. The fat has been cut out, and yes it’s crackling in the pan and it burns on the skin but this could be the low point. Talent will flock to SYA if there truly is opportunity here. But the ACCOUNTABILITY is what I REALLY like to see. A rarity in this cowboy space we choose to invest in.

Stuck in this far and paid my ticket to the show, I’ll be sticking around to see how the next act plays out.

Whether we get the happy climax where the hero wins the day, or this ends like another Tarantino film, well I’ll wear it. Let’s try to keep the big picture in focus. We’d all like cheaper shares but that’s life. No get rich quick here, suck it up and have some patience.
    Last edited by Crosby: 28/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.