SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

I have just finished chatting to a dear friend and retired...

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    I have just finished chatting to a dear friend and retired barrister about many of today's comments on this site - many could be construed as slanderous and many designed to down ramp the company (Sayona Mining Limited) share price, some to create panic and many could be found to be deliberate lies designed to rob the company and its investors of wealth. ALL ARE ILEGAL.

So who could be in the firing line?

Certainly those who are the writers of the posts (written word) involved.
    Those who have instructed those writers (employed or other) to write such illegal posts or partake in illegal activity.
    Hot Copper may even be liable if proven that they omitted to remove such illegal and slanderous material from public view.
    ASIC may even come under fire for omitting to police illegal activity designed to disrupt, de-value the investors holding of the public company and the entity itself.

Below is just one example of the foolishness that was allowed to be viewed on this site today.

Well done shorters. Finally smashed 10c and not only that but smashed 9c too - GREAT WORK!!! Now we have BL 174M shares to sell, plus asx200 removal in the next 3 weeks. Exciting times down to the 100 month moving average 6.66c Time to celebrate.

A copy of the above has been sent to ASIC, the Legal Department Sayona Mining Limited and Hot Copper Management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62631 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 200432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.