SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-115570

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I'd like to congratulate Mr James Brown as our newly appointed interim CEO.
    He obviously has the confidence of the board to take over the helms at this crucial stage of production.
    Hopefully he can prove his nouse in the mining game and get some positive news flowing.
    God knows we all sure could use some about now.
    There were many on here calling for the sacking of BL....well you got your wish boys and girls so no point you lot crying now
    about the SP tanking if you really thought there would be no repercussions with your wish.
    Many are hurting here as am I but if you're in it for the long term, yes it's a big setback and one that will take time to recover from
    but it's still a paper loss unless you're in the unfortunate position of having to have to sell. I hope not.
    Will be extremely interesting to see what the coming months bring with our new CEO and what style of leader he will be.
    Personally, I'd like to see a bit of flamboyance like that of his name's sake to get this company back on its feet.(well maybe not the dancing)
    Also remember there are over 200 employees at the mine site and associated that are dependent on Sayona for their lively hood.
    They too will also be feeling stressed and confused but as they say in show business....... the show must go on. And so it will.
    I just hope we can get allot more transparency from the new CEO.
    As I said very interesting times ahead indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.