SYA 4.69% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

I agree, 100%, which is why my sentiment is still "buy," but we...

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    I agree, 100%, which is why my sentiment is still "buy," but we ARE almost giving away the half of NAL production that goes to PLL (we reveive $960/mt and it costs us more than $700/mt to produce). Previous management has made a terrible deal with PLL, even though we also really needed their money to re-open and start producing.

To be clear, I've only finally invested in SYA very recently, after watching for years, because I expect that we will start showing cash-positive results, and the stock should, by next year, be earning $0.04 per share, imparting a fair share price around $0.40. From there, I see two years of sideways, but slightly upward SP movement, because we should be profitable, but CAPEX will eat-up all of our earnings.

Where I see a big move is two to three years out, when the carbonate plant should be close to production or else starting to produce, Moblan should be close to production, and with the really large CAPEX items coming to completion, we'll finally get to see some of that revenue as free cash flow. I'm also hoping that we might be bright enough to use some of our cash flow in the next three years to buy back some of the ridiculous 10.8B outstanding shares at the cheap pricing, so that when we finally start to think about things like dividends, it won't be a perpetual $0.01 per share due to the huge number of outstanding shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.426M 46.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 22070205 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 6184900 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.