SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1160

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I do agree that down and up ramping becomes prolific when speculation stock has a run and that it can become self perpetuating. Unfortunately with SYA in comparison to other companies with similar aspects of TA and FA, the SYA SP is low. Some would like to see it go lower to buy in and short when those who bought at a fair price then needs to average and derisk.

I have also noticed on HC the most discussed stock is linked to a ridiculous level of posts. is it causation or correlation when it comes to SP manipulation??? can't say for sure.

I also question the agenda of some posters particularly those that could be linked in with the competition where they seek to destabilize a listed company stock to ensure the success of others. I wouldn't be surprised if there are posters are working for SRG, EMC, etc.

It can be frustrating at times to educate others then realizing that regardless on what you say, they will steadfastly stick to their narrative to satisfy their needs.

I'm sorry to hear about you tapping out. I wouldn't blame you. Your insight and cues will be surely missed. Feel free to reach out....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.