SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

The new merged ALLKEM - Livent entity TopCo have a BOD...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    The new merged ALLKEM - Livent entity TopCo have a BOD comprising 12 members - 6 from former ALLKEM and 6 from former Livent . And virtually the only way Sayona could emulate that would be via its own MERGER.

So while that's not likely to happen anytime soon , there is NO DOUBT that Sayona has to strengthen its meager BOD of what .....3.5 members ....?..rolleyes.png

I mean its actually laughable really.

So by the look of it , there is some Top talent circulating around the Lithium mining industry with Orocobre's and ALLKEM's former CEO Martin Perez de Solay retiring to Livent's CEO Peter Coleman who will head up the new entity as BOTH Chairman and CEO . But you also have Chairman of Livent and former Chairman and CEO of FMG Corp ( now Livent ) Mr Pierre Brondeau retiring as well.

In that shake up you also have coming on the scene as a retiring Allkem Director , the former Managing Directror and CEO of Orocobre Ltd Mr Richard Seville.

On top of that you also have Anthony Tse , the former Managing Director of Galaxy Resources and who steered the merger with Orocobre to form ALLKEM and who is working with Alex Cheesman over at Critical Resources as a ' Strategic Advisor ' for an initial period of 12 months ( which is now almost 3 months into tenure ) , and which can be renewed after the first 12 months. So I reckon Anthony could also be available without a direct conflict of interest between CRR's Ontario aspirations and Sayona's Quebec projects.

Whatever the case , if any one of these type calibre individuals were to come onboard Sayona's BOD and Executive position of CEO and we'd be off and running.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $2.131M 62.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 4754875 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 3389527 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.