SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

That part I am not sure of, the "refurbishment" could mean many...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

That part I am not sure of, the "refurbishment" could mean many things. A mothballed plant generally electric motors have sat and can fail on start as bearings rust etc. But mining maintenance that I work in generally we call it a "recommission" after a shut down or care and maint includes conveyor rollers seized or a motor failure as but generally a 'plant' is a pretty robust beast and deals with a lot of loads in day to day running and doesnt care too much about a shutdown, Most stuff like conv rollers or a motor is not a huge issue and can fail at any time and be repaired with minimal downtime, end of shift of lunch break etc. Refurbishment is usually far more an improvement of problem areas while you have a bit of down time to do it so hopefully the wording is correct and with the previous NAL guys on board they know what was a bottle neck when it last ran and are using this pre start up time to improve things. Recommission is start it back up, I dont know what they are doing and perhaps use different words to what most would use for the same thing but I like "refurbishment" as I think they will sort a few bugs out, I dont think hydroxide would come under refurb and think they will get it up and running then sort further processing but I am only guessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.