SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Hi Everyone!Have just set up a HC account to get involved in the...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Hi Everyone!

Have just set up a HC account to get involved in the discussions around a few stocks just bought. I've just bought into SYA in the last fortnight. Have bought around $20k of stock with an average of .111 so I am comfy with things atm and the trajectory. I bought in prior to 30% drop this recently and averaged down substantially at .09c and will hold for the time being. I know a number of others have been with the stock for some time during the highs and lows. I watched this stock years ago even when Pilbara was under $1 and its come a long way since then! I don't think many can complain about a lithium stock which is currently producing revenues.

When you see lithium stocks promote "high grade huge chunky spodumene" in their announcements and see the SP pump 30% it really boggles the mind why other companies like SYA are higher on the SP. I think right now provides a pretty good buying opportunity for both LT and ST traders.

The way Im reading it, if we can close above the .13c mark, its back in some bullish territory and some positive news should see a bit of a run on this. More experiences investors could provide some more detailed TA on the stock, but it appears positive for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $896.6K 27.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 35483742 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 585362 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.