SYA 4.55% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-116632

1. 13,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4596
    Yes Jabba A$311m before tax is realistc starting point at nameplate production IMO and your using the same parameters as I am myself, there is unlikely to be any tax in the first year. Thats earnings of 3c per share and if one applied PLS's PE of 5.9 that implies a shareprice of 17.5c...however unlike PLS we have yet to even establish a full year of accounts at nameplate and there is no good reason to be expected to be treated like PLS which is almost a blue chip stock.
    As I posted earlier on we are probably closer to fair value now than many would want to believe. Assets such as MOBLAN have no impact on the bottom line other than future expenditure and their value lies in potential future revenue or as a saleable asset not on current shareprice.

Aĺl the updates in the World won't change the above in any sustainable way, when the strategic review is finished and that could take weeks, then we will have a better handle on things and the next quarterly will have some real financial metrics to work on. In the meantime sentiment in the sector will be the biggest driver of the overall shareprice IMO and its currently weak.

For all the ranting and raving that's going on this site at the moment about manipulation etc the market generally reflects sentiment in the industry and its not just affecting SYA , PLS has a higher short percentage than we have...

We are well cashed up, producing and debt free but it's going take some time to see how revenue and margins pan out...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $87.26K 3.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 7147514 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6900415 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.