SYA 4.17% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-116644

1. 13,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4595
    Whisky you are exactly the breed of perstilant TERMITE that needs to be eradicated. An inside blight.. undermining potential and covering up for your paymasters collusion and corruption.

LOL all I'm doing is what a lot of us should be doing and try to establish a realistic valuation based on the current market sentimentn and relating to peers instead of indulging in fantasies. I'm underwater myself so have a vested interested in its long term future, I don't like shorting buts it's a part of the market and often presents opportunities. If you think the big boys know everything then you should ask yourself why they stumped up at 18c and directors at 15c

Could I suggest you actually do something constructive and come up with a plausible valuation for us to discuss rationally instead of making pointless accusations...the same manipulators we dislike now helped drive us to 36c and everyone was happy with them then. Whatever price we bought in at is our problem alone..

Whatever you and I say have absolute no effect on the market. I'm positive about our future and is why I hold but we're dealing with now and now the sentiment in the sector is weak so trying to tell the world otherwise is a futile exercise IMO...

I await you valuation..

Cheers Whisky
    Last edited by Whisky49: 01/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $337.1K 14.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 14483458 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5943785 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.