SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-116649

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    A lot of what you say could be perceived as having some merit. But not much point to repeatedly going over this alleged ' past performance ' or lack thereof.

Yes I am disappointed and frustrated that we still have to hear thing from PLL's CEO .....or even the tiddler Morella who comes out with their own 'reassuring ' ASX announcement , while we really only got the one with his ( Lynch's ) resignation and the reshuffle.

So YES , I too expect more from a BOD which is supposed to be running a $ billion dollar company .

However , and at the same time , I recognize that this constant rehashing of the history is NOT going to change or make things magically better. It's an opportunity to. But if the opportunity isn't taken , then it's another one lost ......., and as you so elude.

The thing we have to be concerned about now ( in my view ) , is that if we continue to operate in this manner or continue to portray the Company as being some sort of Circus sideshow , then what sort of Calibre of Executive would we hope to source if not secure for our new CEO.

Nobody is gonna touch this one I can assure you. Especially if we continue to paint the picture that Lynch was ' wronged ' and shouldn't have been treated in this manner.

And I've already stated my view on this , but I would certainly prefer to think of his departure as a ' Preemptive ' and almost imminent indication that we are very close to securing the right individual. Because I too do not believe that Brown is a tenable situation for shareholders to accept .......Even though he did tip in his $1.5 million in working capital from his 15.0 cent directors options on the VERY LAST DAY of their eligible conversion after much pressure being brought to bear from the social media investing circles.

So we do have POWER from retail , it's just we have to stealthily and logically pick our time and moment to act. In the meantime , probably best to give them some breathing space and see what happens in the nearer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $387.9K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
132 32722260 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 816559 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.