SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Wholeheartedly agree, SB. Some of the things this poster is...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Wholeheartedly agree, SB. Some of the things this poster is suggesting have played on my mind as well, and I suspect that in due course there will be some revelations that come to light.

However, our focus needs to be on getting this business back on the horse. We can't do much about the wider market sentiment, but we can play our part on not exasperating any further decline of sentiment towards the company. In case others haven't noticed, they feed off our expressed emotions.

So yes, I believe retail holders should organise themselves before our AGM so that we have a coherent and consistent voice to enact a significant cultural change at Sayona. And yes, I think that we should even consider electing our own hand picked exec onto the BOD, one who is not from the mates club and will keep ALL shareholders interests front of mind.

But for now, the BOD have told us all we need to know...BL has resigned, temporary appointments have been made, a search is on for BOD refreshment and a review of strategic direction is underway. We should back away and let them handle it, as it's obvious that they have some sensitive issues to deal with.

What we can do is pressure them for an operational update on NAL, shipments etc. Because that is all that matters right now as far as the market is concerned...How is our OPERATIONS going. Execs will come and go, but the business will be operating for 20 years (at least) and will likely outlive some of us.

I have every confidence that our team in Quebec will be running BAU and that there will be no impact on them by these board shenanigans. We just need the company to reassure the wider market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $896.6K 27.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 35483742 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 585362 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.