SYA 2.94% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Unfortunately we've all been caught up in this circus for...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Unfortunately we've all been caught up in this circus for lack of a better word. It's quite clear BL was shown the door - nobody just ups and leaves without notice. I work in Government and as soon as an email comes out that Joe Bloggs has resigned effectively immediately, you know they've been pushed and that something has gone down.

I don't think Mr Brown is the right person for the job, but as SB has elluded to, will we get some quality applicants? I certainly hope so. We need a clear road map forward, some hard data and for goodness sake - KEEP THE SHAREHOLDERS UPDATED. You've got PLL harping on about their first shipment from SYA and some payment in advance, yet nothing on our end. I'm sure each and every one of us in equally frustrated and the trolls are feeding off of it. We hit the high 30s when we were just an explorer and the macro lithium environment was hot. Now we're in production, it's evaporated. Yes, the macro conditions for lithium aren't great, but I personally believe our BOD is the primary reason we are where we are right now. We've been waiting a long time for communications to improve and if anything, it's gotten worse
    Last edited by DMen: 01/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $541.2K 15.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 9263496 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 7363594 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.