SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-116713

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Hey mate , I called the sya head office and left a message with a lady that I had a few questions mainly about shipping and price she said she’d get someone to call me back , surprisingly Dougal called back about ten minutes later. He said the reason that sya have not announced price per tonne on the ship is that the exterior company that tests the product on the boat was delayed in giving the test results so they couldn’t invoice a correct amount . He said the buyer has only just been invoiced and that they have five days . He also said over the next few days which I’m assuming will be next week the market will be informed of price etc . He also said they’d received 10 emails today from frustrated holders about the same thing but it was out of their hands as they’ve only just received the results . He said everything is steaming ahead with NAL ramp up as per normal in light of what’s happened with bretts leaving . I suggested comms weren’t good enough and we should be hearing more from sya instead of pll , he agreed . That’s pretty much all I got . We wait and see next week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.