SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-116848

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Yes, I agree, its going to be about the quality not necessarily the tonnage. It seems to me, the major reason for the cloud that hangs over Sayona and its share price at the moment is really down to doubts that NAL will be able to consistently produce concentrate at 5.5% as promised. As we know, NAL has a history of not getting the quality right and the market knows this, after purchasing NAL Brett's solution was blending from other sources, Authier etc. So, these first shipments of spod (SYA & PLL) have a lot hanging on them, if these first shipments of concentrate test as expected (results maybe next week) I think some of the gloom and share price will lift. But I don't think we will be out of the woods straight away, someone on here or another thread alluded to the fact that the end customer ultimately decides on the quality of the spod concentrate - it will be how well the concentrate can be processed consistently to produce the required Lithium chemicals, and subsequently that's what it will be worth. If Sayona can accomplish what it has promised, it will be only then we will be considered as a serious Lithium spodumene producer.

Let's hope Sayona have been transparent with us all and there are no dark secrets.

GLTAH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5557/5557579-fd25ef2b812a4ca330401a50c3f0eb3b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $246.3K 9.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 2273103 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 3142225 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.