SYA 3.57% 2.9¢ sayona mining limited

Hello allI've been lurking on HC for over a year - I've read...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hello all

I've been lurking on HC for over a year - I've read everything here, and a whole bunch of other companies that I invest in, and have invested $1 million in the past year in mining for our future (as in to save it from whatever) - so thank you all for your thoughts and recomendations here and elsewhere...

All I can suggest is this ...

Many of the LI company share prices are mostly related to price of Lith so lets bee ok with that - but also...

With SYA the BOD/Mgmt have been crap at sharing info and have thereby contributed to our low SP

I suspect we'll be fine in 1 year or so because lithium will bounce back, but meantime, let's really get these guys (MGMT) to commumicate more - they should and must

Full disclosure - own 620,000 SYA shares at 22c avg (cos I bought when I believed the hype and averaged down from the 30c hype)

I'm not a trader

Best to all

Also the reason (I hope) we are all here is that we believe that lithium and all the other current 'boom' minerals will help save our planet as well us making us some money

Cheers

Phil from Sydney

Also I hope people will stop being unkind to each other because that doesn't matter that much - more important is what we leave to our kids...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $464.4K 16.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2740582 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 9500955 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.