SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-116866

1. 1,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1361

There havebeen a lot of turmoil, confusion and questions in the last few weeks, stemmingfrom 10m director proposed issue of shares, following by a string of unansweredquestions relating to our first shipment, Paul’s resignation and the sudden andabrupt departure of Brett lynch due to personal reason.

I original investedinto Sayona because the world is changing, and we are transforming into decarbonizationand sustainable net-zero economy.

With increasingdemands for EV, solar energy & power storage, which gave rise to the phase “energytransitioning” economy.

But mostimportantly I have invested into the Sayona’s Journey and Brett Vision, to leadthe changes in the becoming not only the first producer of Lithium in NorthAmerica, but the Pilbara of Quebec.

He was avisionary and under his leadership, the following achievements were possible.

-Nal acquisition (C$94M) and restart

-Moblan 60% stake (US$86M) acquisition

-Troilus acquisition

-Jourdan acquisition

-Authier Lithium project

-WA Manilla Earn in with Morella

-Pilbara gold project

-Tansim project expansion

But now thathe is gone, what happens next?

There havebeen so many conspiracy theories to his departure, was he sacked, ousted out dueto poor performance, is NAL in trouble, so many questions but yet they answercould be in front of our eyes.

Why don’t wegive the benefit of the doubt that possibly it could be due to personal reasonand it’s not the right time to bring it up. Why can’t we accept that? But yet we constantly banging on about how he took a pile of cash and disappeared into the sunset, and now we need to hire a new CEO because without Brett we are a sinking ship.
    This is another good one, PLL will buy us for penny on a dollar. LOL
    The last time I checked, BL still has around 174m shares, so he ain't going anywhere!

Nothingabove is going to happen, there are processes in place to handle changes withinan organization, especially for a large cap company, hence the appointment of theinterim CEO James Brown, until we can find our new replacement CEO.

What happenedto our sales of our first shipment and why are there no announcements regardingthe pricing?

That’sbecause we sold it on the “Spod market” (check announcement), we won’t know theprice until the ship has arrived. Now based on the latest location updates, weshould be arriving in 6 days & 5 hrs. Hence, I would assume we will know theanswer within the next two weeks. The fact of the matter is we “SOLD” it, justbe patient.

This isanother conspiracy theory which I refute. Some have Claimed that Authier is dead in the water.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5557/5557787-ab9a5d0d8ef3bdb2940dff01531e1cfb.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5557/5557789-623a2dc9ca141baf1963f330cf3572f5.jpg

The latestDFS were based on the combined NAL and Authier Project. Furthermore, Sayona hasbeen actively engaging with stakeholders regarding any ESG concern(s). This tellsme that Quebec is very strict and selective of who, how and what they allow to bemine in their backyard. ESG process from my understanding/research can takes upto 5 years for approval. This prolong timeframe need changes in order for future producers to be able to go online ASAP to meet with demand.

Authier will form part of our vision of further expansion of resource, but it will take times, a lot longer than we originally anticipated.

We have alot on our hand at the moment, with NAL production, Carbonate PFS, drilling out Joudan to expand our NAL resources, further drilling at Moblan, Amos acquisition(due diligent process ATM) and so many concurring projects are happening and growing day by day.

We will be “Cashflow positive” very soon, North America only producer (don’t let PLL fool you, they are not a producer, just a buyer of our product and a Joint partner),massive resources expansion underway, new managements moving forward, and in aworld thirst for Lithium demands.

What else doyou want?

Ps I know and are aware that Sayona communication is substandard.

Anyway, have a fantastic weekend everybody!!!

Last edited by Timtam15: 02/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.