SYA 4.17% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-116945

1. 33,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1403
    I'll be around for a long time yet, following manias has been a hobby of mine for a long time and this is definitely one. I'm just reading a book I found in the library yesterday about the sheep that get involved in bubbles and the psychology.

One of the things I've found very interesting is that obviously some here have got very big bets on SYA, and if it doesn't work out there's going to be some very serious financial consequences for them. Some have bet millions...what's the usual advice from financial advisors? Don't bet big and spread your bets.
    Anyone overexposed to SYA runs the risk of very serious financial losses if they got in at a higher price.

There's a lot of optimism here that the boom isn't over, there's plenty of lithium companies out there and it won't be difficult for them to crank up production while prices are high. Many countries are in a recession, and in recessions people don't go out buying expensive electric cars.

Goldbugs have been telling us all for years how we're running out of gold, demand's increasing, Indians are buying shtloads of it, China and Russia are hoarding it, it's going to be the new currency, and it's going to US$20,000, how they're going to be rich, but it's all BS. Inflation-adjusted the price is much lower than 43 years ago.
    Last edited by Skol: 02/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $337.1K 14.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 14483458 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5943785 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.