SYA 0.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

IMO this offtake that we're all waiting for will include Moblan....

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    IMO this offtake that we're all waiting for will include Moblan. For this reason I do not expect an offtake announcement before the Moblan DFS is out. The question is......will the Moblan DFS be on time for the November release considering the interruption we've had due to the wild fires? There is quite a bit of drilling to be done to complete 60,000 meters. We know we have completed 33,500 meters out of which we have the results for 18,400 meters and about 15,000 meters were awaiting assay results in July. My gut feel is that these results were made available to the 18c CR investors .
    So we have about 26,500 meters left to complete from around mid July onward. I'm not sure how many weeks we got interrupted due to the fires but we know we have 8 rigs on site. If everything goes well, each rig should complete about 400 meters per week, so that would give us a total of 3,200 meters per week. That would mean that we need just over 2 months to complete the drilling from mid July. Let's call it 2.5 months. That would take us to the end of September plus the fire interruption so let's say mid to end of October. As we know, assay results also take a fair bit of time, but would be safe to say that the samples are sent as soon as they're drilled. So the end of November for Moblan DFS would be a best case scenario.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $408.1K 16.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194800 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3853329 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.