SYA 3.57% 2.9¢ sayona mining limited

I agree with the BIG end of town in so far as it relates to '...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I agree with the BIG end of town in so far as it relates to ' Protected ' Corporate's. So at the end of the day he was just a ' Puppet ' for the Government and their National carrier. Bring on the Senate inquiry I say ....., but I doubt it will lead to anything at all. And do you actually reckon that ALL those perpetrators who breach the COVID distancing , masks , and travel restrictions actually had to pay their exorbitant fines. I doubt they did.

So the precedence in some ways is probably already in place for Qantas to get off the hook for honoring the COVID flights. Who knows.

But I don't think he has screwed the airline as much as he has screwed the Australian people and consumer. The airline is profitable. In fact its record profit. However , the Airline will feel the pinch in the future based on its capital allocations to new aircraft verses return to shareholders and buybacks to prop the SP.

But we're not here to talk about Qantas .....unless they are switching to Lithium powered electric turbine driven aircraft ......rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $452.2K 15.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 439118 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 9715171 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.