SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-117449

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    As is stands right now , you'd have to have retail on board to get a takeover over the line anyway. And by retail , I mean the Soph's who paid 18.0 cent as well as the Canadian's who paid 23 cents ( 31 cents with tax deductions ) 2 months earlier. So I doubt any takeover with legs would be anything less than 30 to 40 cents per share...., and consequently I doubt there is one in of the offing right now. But you never know. If there was , you'd think the BOD would talk up the SP then and at the very least let the market know what price we achieved for our FIRST shipment.

Unless they already know its going to take us lower. It makes no sense that the BOD is not engaged here , and that its all left to Guy to throw out comments .....even vague ones like ' Oh yeah ' there is the 1,000 sq kilometers we acquired from Troilus. For me when he said that , it sounded more ' O.K we have that too ' but wasn't convincing because he also knows we paid around $60 million for that.

Was that a good decision ? And if not , why wouldn't have SOQUEM stopped us from doing it. They know so much about the Geology right ....what.png And they did say something to the effect that Troilus would have to move it on if it wasn't going to get developed. Remember though that by Sayona taking out the Troilus package , the amount virtually cleared the decks of every cent ever paid to previous holders and operators of these claims. So was it a ' stitch up ' ....eek.png Because I did the numbers on that in a previous post and found it very uncanny to say the least.

So if we did recompense if you like the historical expenditure here , one would think that it comes back around in a ' I'll now scratch your back ' type moment with Quebec . Yet that moment hasn't actually landed or even revealed itself quite yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.