SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

Just my opinion, disclosure ; I have been in SYA since Nov 2021,...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Just my opinion, disclosure ; I have been in SYA since Nov 2021, adding along the way and havent sold any as yet. I have seen 100k profit (once) and 50k profit (3 other times) whittle down to a loss. Although my holding might not seem alot to others, it is to my wife & I and is our future.

Here goes ;

*Negatives
    - Communication
    - PLL deal although now done, so need to move on
    - Atura connection
    - Addition to asx 200, depends which way you look at it i guess
    - 2 last CR's
    - Constant innuendo, and lack of clarity from BOD

*Positives
    - Debt free
    - Rio testing, has to be a connection here
    - Moblan and Troulis
    - ESG
    - Albamarele, 4 x offers at LTR this year is a positive. Not necessarily directly for us but solidifys to me the transition is just beginning
    - Same with Galaxy (old holder i am), Orocobre now Allkem
    - Ramp up

Im not an expert and im cynical by nature but i believe this will work out for all holders. It might not be this year or 2024 but i believe we will push forward toward success including share price returns. Although all quiet on the western front regarding Brett, hopefully the BOD are not settling for mediocre results and are pushing for a more experienced leader to take the next step for the business.

I work in country victoria (in a very self sustainable town) and travel 40km each way to work. 5 years ago there was no ev's on the road, 2 years ago you see one every now and then. The last 12 months maybe 1 or 2 a day, today i passed 5 on the way home on a 10km stretch of highway. In 5 years time who knows, and thats just cars!!!! Not including buses, trucks, planes, boats and battery storage.

140 years ago (or there abouts) imagine the oil/pertrol/car companies trying to break into the market. Horses/carts were here to stay!!! Right now in 2023 what role is big oil playing regarding all lithium??? Im excited by our future although frustrated by the last 12 months lack of clarity. Games will continue until all cards on the table.

I will continue to hold despite having a paper loss currently.

Anyway, just my thoughts. Hope everyone has a good evening.

Regards,
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5566/5566515-d92bab4b2929ca80e14b15dd25957c1f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $509.3K 16.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 27732453 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 3034261 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.