SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-117810

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Thanks for the reply. I read your description of the innovations you've developed with a lot of interest. Congratulations. I'm not sure how many of us actually have the combination of stamina, competence, and positive motivation to bring even 1 improvement, 1 original idea, to the surface of our existence. I ran an IT consulting co. for 20+ yrs in the u.s., the overwhelming majority of our contracts were Fortune500, and often witnessed how adept the c-suite can be in operating in realms which Do Not (with emphasis) trickle down to the outside world. The larger the enterprise the harder it was to generate agreement, since so much drama and politics seeped in at every level.
    We buy and sell risk all day long. I believe the time to discuss the managements' perceived outside personas is before our investment decisions.
    I believe the correlation between advice rendered over here and the stock price is nonexistent, while often it seems there is a stronger one between Li price and the stock price.
    Either the growth of demand will continue and eventually throw off the yoke of monopoly being exerted by those who were already on the scene in 2015, or it won't, and apparently mathematicians feel that a 5% tipping point in adoption has been reached in the US market, so growth is "guaranteed" (unless Trump and his windmill quixotic charades prevail and turn that momentum into dust). Would be nice to see the move towards refining the product at the earliest, but unless the "very quiet" cards to their chest c-suite feels the same, it's a waste of time even thinking about it, imo.
    Will any of this happen within our "desirable" time windows? I, for one, highly doubt it. The pendulum swings in this evolutionary effort, and as such we may see the 2 steps fwd followed by the one backward.
    I don't believe anything we say or do here results in the c-suite "listening" to us, but I may be wrong.
    However there are a bunch of folks here who do post very relevant info which does keep the faith. Just sometimes we need to pick thru all the cheerleading for both sides, to get it.
    With any luck at all we should see the demand drive up the price out of the monopoly's hands, and refining find a roost outside of their country as well, but that takes time, and some concerted efforts. Chemical extraction and balancing seems like it would be something that takes a lot of time and effort to get right, but when it happens, we should see the value benefits start at once.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.