SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-117910

1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Totally agree it is a contest! And that contest involves all those items mentioned amd more. For Past existing and future expolorers and producers. Many considerarions to take into account when choicing to invest. The timing, market sentiment and public opinion all intertwined with prices, governments and the instos and banks manipulation. Yes very tricky to select a winning company. My opinion is long term, good luck to all holders and do research. Have the ability to be patient. The flogging is from the manipulaters and push down of SP from exterior influence outside of your iivesting control. One can do as much research as possible and then trust in the BOD of that company,. If you go long the consistency in management must go inline witht what your vision is. 1MC and SYA are my choice for those reasons. Yes there are many up and coming opportunities with new explorers and I wish all investors best of luck and good fortune. Forget the hype and tried to avoid the BS that has flooded this market and the likes of GS Bank of America and the shorters that try to destroy a gowth and flleece off the back of your investment. Its a tough ride and this gif of investing is very complicated and simple all at once.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $202.6K 8.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 9573179 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 10494734 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.