SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

I am going to as an analog and prob a dumb one so please forgive...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I am going to as an analog and prob a dumb one so please forgive me

imagine that omelette was considered to be healthiest food ever and the governments and doctors start recommending to eat Omlette

All of a sudden the demand for eggs will go up as there are not enough eggs in the market.

but then there is an increase in poultry farming and the big players who already were in the business decide to sell the eggs for minimal profit which increases the competition and makes it extremely difficult for new poultry farming business to survive. As a result eventually those new starters fail in their business and shut down

then the big players increase the price again as the demand is still high. every time there is an increase in new poultry business, the big players make it impossible for them to run their business.

but now in this scenario, what happens when doctors and government say that everyone must only eat omelettes after 2 years and that there will be no other alternate food available.

the supply exponentially increases and the big businesses can afford to keep the price low for too long. As a result all of this , there will be a few years when several thousands poultry businesses setup to meet the demand. This will take a few years and the deman don’t be met with the supply .

In the interim thou , people will be waiting to pay whatever price they can to secure and store whatever eggs they can.

I am waiting for that intern period and it will come for sya

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.