SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

So I've been holding an initial six figure investment of SYA...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    So I've been holding an initial six figure investment of SYA since the 2c mark, which makes me still a bit of a newb compared to the die-hard 1c old guard I guess, but also sitting very happily (thanks to Brett and Co., a little bit of faith, and entirely predictable EV policy shifts from Biden and Brussels et al.). I don't have time to follow every page of this thread, but I do find it exasperating to pop in every couple of days and watch the mood change.

When we cracked 10c - jubilation - no haters in sight. Now we're down in the 7s, it's all 'woe is me', and the haters are hating.

Don't listen to the haters. A bunch of folks richer than us with a cumulative $45M to spend oversubscribed to the CR at 7.5c. Of course the share price is going to head back that way. There's a bunch of smart people in this forum, but a bunch of PE investors smarter than this collective saw the value at 7.5c. That's the equilibrium today.

But I can tell you now, they're not looking for the SP to head back to 10c. They want 4x. And they can see it.

Hold the line. Haters gonna' hate. Look at the lithium price. Look at the demand curve. Look at what we've got. Look at what we can do. Take a little chemistry lesson. LiOH(H2O)n.

We're only at basecamp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.