SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-118516

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    One of my concerns with the current Board, beyond their ability to grow this company, is a lack of ownership of SYA shares outside of Allan Buckler.

Allan owners 112m shares, or AU$11.2m in the company, which is great to see. However, now that Brett has left (who had a very sizeable holding himself) and Paul Crawford is imminently leaving, there isn't enough alignment with shareholding ownership of the Board.

I've gone back as far as I can (through Change of Director Interest notices) to find out how many shares James Brown owns, and haven't come across this information yet.

I want the Board to have strong share ownership, so that they're experiencing the pain and the gain as the share price moves. It's good to see Allan has such a large shareholding, as he's very financially incentivised to do his best to correct this. While it's great to see a lawyer/M&A focused Board member in Philip Lucas, the reality is that he's starting with effectively zero share ownership. Heck, I'd happily grant him a significant pool of share options staggered at 15c, 20c, 25c increments over several year. That potential 0.1% dilution means bugger all compared to the performance of the share price that a few pivotal decisions may make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $723.3K 21.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
182 43325841 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2030189 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.