SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

where is announcement or any factual information pll won’t sign...

1. 3,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    where is announcement or any factual information pll won’t sign off on it, love hearing some actual facts backed up with evidence, from my understanding it’s a sya decision and they haven’t stated that anyone is holding it up, I understand BL has left unexpectedly and sya are searching for a new CEO who will make the decisions on company strategy going forward, sya are producing spodumene as we speak but you conveniently forget this point and focus on future plans and hold pll responsible for every decision, sya are there own company yes pll is a important shareholder but they don’t have 100% control over sya decision making process as you have constantly highlighted to suite your narrative that pll is responsible for everything negative with sya , total hogwash, a total BS theme started by a well know sya pumper who produced a war and peace novel at every opportunity that many have adopted and so far turned out to be nothing more than fake news, you have bandied on about it constantly about time you posted some facts, from actual facts pll have been entirely supportive of sya in all announcements and presentations, maybe just a convenient scapegoat to kick to suit your narrative

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $762.9K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6936941 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 6177612 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.