SYA 6.67% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-118767

1. 3,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1361
    Oh my God you think the deal with Piedmont was a good deal ffs give it a rest, thats one of the reasons the share price is were it is because the market digested the low pricing set for getting Nal everything within the scope of that deal was heavily weighted to suit one company moving forward and that has clearly been shown by the Exwankerbankers comments whereby he continued to state Piedmont was undervalued and Sayona was overvalued what type of partner does that to another.

You talk about Ken Brinsden and I agree as he stated years back and I was there at the time when the price of lithium was at rock bottom or near to it and his words still ring loudly in my ears when he said we are near or at the bottom of a cycle with Lithuim and there is only one way it can go from here and thats up and was excactly the reasons I bought into Pilbara Minerals when KB stated that and it was at around the same time or not long after we had the Exwankerbanker and his mate BL put the deal of a lifetime together that heavily weighed in favour of the Exwankerbankers Company....now these 2 mates are supposedly smart people and you think they wouldnt of known the price of Lithuim was at rock bottom and that the price would improve, please you have a ex banker who's only concern is to stiff people and a man been involved in the mining industry who has immense knowledge of commodity pricing and cycles and they put together deal of a lifetime according to you...dont get me wrong i fully understand the deal is what it is but to state its a good deal is fraught with mindless business acumen within the scope of the mining industry whereby even blind freddie knows prices are subject to volatility but are also subject to huge increases as well and one only needs to look at Iron Ore to clearly see thats a fact so a good deal you say IMHO nah sorry.rolleyes.png

In saying that the deal is what it is and the only other thing that is stopping us moving forward is the Carbonate Plant and who has to agree to it.sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $1.569M 53.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6541936 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1823583 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.