SYA 0.00% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

Hi mate have read a fair few times your thoughts and disgust at...

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Hi mate have read a fair few times your thoughts and disgust at JV and offtake with PLL. I agree it has its disadvantages in making money right now at this present moment. Im not havn a go either cuase I also feel the holding us back feeling.
    Just an opinion I also think this is a safety net in place for benefit of both parties to get us up and into big league. Removes vulnerability of takeover and also shares all burden of expense and keeps usnout of debt. All big traps and nice to have a way tgrough these traps, however it costs. The cost is less revenue though only initially. Once proven production our option open up to greater sales options and interst from larger investment and industry. This is were we are trying to get and successfully we are getting there. I like to use anaologies. I feel our setup is like a motorcycle licence, just got our L plate going into P plate on a restricted 250cc its slow with nonpower. Wait and ride it for 2 years and you can get an open licence to ride above 650cc. Personally when I went and bought my first full powered 1000cc beast of a road bike holy smokes amazing power and performance. The best! Had to wait though I didnt lke it at the time however was safe with restrictions learning and worth wait. SYA has potential to be a Superbike, just need a Casey Stoner or Mic Doohan a Wayne Gardner to take help and ride this mothership into future glory.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $432.9K 13.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 41066730 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3272739 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.