SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

I'm sorry, but every single manufacturer of everything in the...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I'm sorry, but every single manufacturer of everything in the world has always given a rat's arse (I've spelled and punctuated it correctly for you) about their supply chain (that's another way of saying "where they get their products from"). And yes, China, and India, and Africa make a lot of cars. But American, Canadian and Mexican auto manufacturers are going to make a lot more electric cars than the production lines in China and India and Africa in the next few years. As will Volkswagen. As will the Japanese auto industry. And if you'd checked the global reserves of lithium and cross-matched that data with the mines that are at, or nearing production capacity, and had a look at map, and the offtake agreements being signed, you'd probably shut your embarrassing mouth, because Japan is going to get most of its Lithium from Australia. Germany is going to get a lot of its lithium from South America, and guess where North America is going to get its lithium. North f***cking America.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.