SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-118925

1. 1,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1459
    Side stepping for a moment, do us all good and taking a big step and jump over to West Australia and one of our permits/projects TABBA TABBA.
    This just out from The boss of Wildcat Resources after initial results.
    "I am confident we are in the early stages of a MAJOR discovery (lithium) at Tabba Tabba and its been a welcome surprise to see the size of the system."
    TABBA TABBA is in a serious prospective region for many minerals but lithium is the star being neighbours with the Famous Pilgangoora (PLS) & Wodgina Projects (MIN).
    Posted way back on the WA Project thread about my enthusiasm for Sayona's permit at Tabba Tabba and that enthusiasm is not waning.
    Sayona management have some sorting still do do and I'm sure that they will take care of business and when the dust settles and the road becomes clearer I'm looking forward to some attention down under.
    Many distractions just now but don't be foolish and under estimate the new age battery revolution and that is lithium-ion battery power that industries are investing in and gearing upto. There will be a smorgest board of different batteries with different capabilities and it will all be coming down to consumers - Purchase what you need and can afford or purchase what you don't need and can afford, just like always.
    My opinion better times in front of us.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4608485 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.