SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-119116

1. 13,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4614
    Probably the most intriguing thing is the strategy review itself and what might be involved and of course is in the realms of pure speculation.

For me it's likely to be around MOBLAN only and what part we play in that going forward but first up they need to establish the resource size and of course that's exactly what's happening now, it's only then large players can be attracted by long life of mine combined with high production. Something Keith alluded to in his interveiw.
    From a cost perspective MOBLAN offers good quality rock, low strip ratios , good infrastructure , plenty of scope for growth and fits in with ESG requirements so has the potential to be a very desirable and valuable asset.

It's beyond the easy job of proving resources where the challenges lie and the biggest one being funding and the implications around retention of working interest and whether we just concentrate on mining and producing concentrate ( my preference for MOBLAN),which is our speciality, and leave others to deal with the risk and cost of building a refinery.
    Brett was a very ambitious character and its how we got to where we are now, the new board may bring things down to earth a little in our ambition, the funding requirements are huge for a company our size not to mention the risk profile. The new director specializing in M&A may give a bit of a clue to their thinking as projects of this size can't be done alone.

This is an evolving project in a relatively new and fast changing sector, the first step is revenue and thats been achieved in record time, what we think might happen going forward and what does happen are likely two different thing, nothing like a downturn in the product you sell after a major run to focus the mind...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.