SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

What is that you want exactly?. Tormenting people while they are...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    What is that you want exactly?. Tormenting people while they are down? is that your pleasure? Not exactly very dignified is it? Is your justification, "well they abused me first"? Firstly, that would be a very childish response and secondly, you came into this thread as a non-holder to unload your unwanted opinions on us, we didn't hunt you down or invite you. You were asked to leave but you stayed for the abuse in fact you loved it as a form of attention, so own it.

Is it you want to be told you were right? Well, the facts speak for themselves, you were right!!.

Back in November last year we were sitting in the low 20s and waiting for the plant and production to start. There was still a lot of risk as there always is when starting a plant, Back then I thought, if all goes well, this could head up to new highs. But even though we got through all that, miraculously without major problems and now producing and making money we are valued less than we were when we only had a mothballed spod plant needing upgrading, a half mothballed carb plant, half of our current known resource, no moblan, no Troilus and spod sitting under $1500/t

So I'm thinking, your prediction of sub 10 cents was correct but it just doesn't make sense. Furthermore, $200M was thrown at us by the Instos just a month ago at 18 cents. You say to cover but if it was destined to fall to sub 10 or as you predict, 6 cents, why would they cover at 18 cents. Also the CR before that was at the same rate. Did not all these sophisticated investors not do their DD or follow your advise??

It just doesn't make sense.

I am a real person who has worked hard for 45 years and lived well but never lavish. Now I'm just trying to become financially secure to finally splash out for what little time there's left.

ps in a previous post today you say "we" in relation to SYA. Why would you say that if you have no holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.698M 78.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7994901 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6459354 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.