SYA 6.25% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-119599

1. 1,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    SYA's future has always been promising in the era of green cars, which is set to drive strong demand for our product. However, in the short term, the company requires effective leadership and a reevaluation of its current management and past management practices. An extensive inquiry should investigate the previous management's dealings with PLL to ensure they acted transparently and in the best interests of SYA's shareholders.I believe that the departing management did not adequately protect the interests of SYA's shareholders, and it may be necessary to pursue legal action to scrutinise whether the board acted in our favor regarding the existing offtake agreement with PLL. It's crucial to exercise caution regarding individuals like Silent Bubbles, who promote stocks for personal gain, only to disappear when things go south. I must admit I fell into that trap, incurring significant losses. Additionally, be wary of paid influencers and scum of the earth like the chap here who likes to convoke the devil in his name - you have a bankrupt soul attempting to manipulate holders hurting with losses into selling their shares at the most unfavorable times. SYA requires strong and effective management to thrive and I hope that is around the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.