SYA 5.56% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

interesting excerpt from an article in theAustralian about...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    interesting excerpt from an article in theAustralian about fiverr .... echoes my sentiment regarding Sayona's road to restarting NAL/growing Moblan/Amos etc etc (my emphasis)

"In June 2019 Fiverr listed on the NASDAQ, having previously raised $111m in venture funding from its backers. But it had started its preparations for the move two years earlier, which Kaufman says was essential to get the business “into the cadence” of public reporting, especially with the additional compliance and governance requirements.

He says one of his key lessons from the experience is that you need a predictable business to be in the public markets.“Secondly, if you are there for the short term and for fast growth, then you are in for disappointment. It is a long play and you don’t have control of your share price. You need consistency of messaging, execution and over time things will sort themselves out,” he says.“What this also taught me is you can’t get wrapped into the quarter-by-quarter thinking.

I have taught my senior executives to spend the majority of their time in the future, not in the present.”He recalls hosting a dinner with his senior management team when Fiverr’s market value surged to a record US$11bn in February 2021. At one point in the evening, in between the fine food and wine, he interrupted the conversation.“I put that number – $11bn – on a screen. I said ‘Look at it now and forget it, it is an aberration! We aren’t there yet’.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $911.1K 26.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 22099388 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 6736336 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.