SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

I agree with most of what you say but a run up in spod prices...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I agree with most of what you say but a run up in spod prices will only happen when Chinese converters are over whelmed with orders
    and must buy more in total unison with each other. China has managed to rig the market in their favor considerably.
    Dominating the entire market will do that. They suppress the import prices with a raft of dirty manipulating maneuver's so they are buying cheap.
    Good for them, good for the Chinese auto industry, good for the CCP who can and do sell China EVs at a discount........But China is selling Hydroxide and Carbonate to Japan and South Korea and anyone else at very high prices, 40,00 to 50,000 US so they find it difficult to compete and simply cant.
    No one outside of China can. So its a double blow to all who aren't Chinese.
    Notice how the Chinese never ever mention ESS either.
    We will go from 10 million EV sales last year to 14 million plus this year, a not too shabby 40% plus increase, just in one year alone!
    And with really no new mines churning out Spod or Brine in large volumes, yet all we hear is over supply, low demand, China EV uptake slowing. Its the same old doom and gloom rhetoric with this commodity that they have pulled on every other mineral or chemical they need but don't have themselves.
    Oldest trick in the book..........we need spod but tell em we dont really need YOUR spod.
    All we as share holders can do is sit on the sideline's and watch and wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.